- About Us
- Our Programs
- Gymnastics Camps
- Recreational Gymnastics
- Drop In Gymnastics
- Coach In Training Program
- Birthday Parties
- Club Events
Drop In Gymnastics Guidelines
1. OPEN GYM is a non instructional, independent practice time. There is a coach supervising that can help you with achieving skills by giving you tips and pointers.
2. SCHEDULE be aware that availability is subject to change, so check the schedule before hand. We will update our social media such as Instagram, Facebook & Twitter if we need to cancel, as well as send an email.
3. PAYMENT can be made in person on the day or pre-paid through e-transfer/via the web site. This is a pay as you go. No pre-registration required, must have active membership.
4. A WAIVER is required to be signed prior to the start of a session for new clients. Without this waiver, you will not be permitted to enter the gym. You can create an account online prior to your visit to avoid signing a paper waiver when you come in.
In addition to reading and agreeing to the terms of our waiver, by attending non-instructional practice you are vouching that you have enough knowledge to safety check equipment that is already hanging, set up mats and train safely within your abilities. Adrenaline Gymnastics has the right to restrict or revoke open gym memberships for anyone who is not following guidelines and policies.
Note: For Adult Open Gym, a parent/guardian is required to sign a waiver for minors (under 18 years of age)